DesignsbyJamie

My name is Jamie and I am a SAHM who loves to sew. Designs By Jamie sells custom handbags & accessories. I use trendy fabrics from some of today's best fabric designers. Great attention to detail is important to me so I create a quality item for you. Shop for my bags at www.designsbyjamie.etsy.com. You can also view a gallery of purses I have made in the past at www.flickr.com/photos/designsbyjamie.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Getting caught up




Custom orders are fun, but I do hating getting backed up. It felt good yesterday to complete 4 orders and get them delivered. Progress! I made an adorable diaper bag for a new moms baby shower this Saturday. She gave me a scrap of Suzi Zoo fabric and we created a diaper bag. I finally shipped out a laptop bag for a great jewelry designer on Etsy www.duncansmom22.etsy.com. Check her shop out. She has beautiful earrings and necklaces at unbelievable prices. I also completed 4 fun LAURE purses for two young ladies who picked some fun fabrics for their bags.

2 Comments:

Blogger jwoods719 said...

I really like this fabric

1:12 PM  
Blogger jwoods719 said...

The one on the bottom purse

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home